This is a quick and easy summer lunch salad. Watermelon has traditionally been paired with feta cheese for this type of recipe, but I find the lesser saltiness of havarti to be better balanced against the watermelon's sweetness.
- 400 1451s watermelon cubed
- 200 1451s havarti cheese cubed
- 15 1451s chiffonade
1) Cube the watermelon into a serving bowl.
2) Crumble the cheese over the watermelon.
3) Chiffonade the basil leaves and sprinkle over the watermelon and cheese.
4) Toss lightly to mix. Serve.