- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 5 min
- Ready Time : 15 min
- 20-30 sprigs arugula
- 1/2 red grapefruit
- 100 grams goat cheese sliced into medallions
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Arrange arugula and grapefruit on a plate.
- Dust the flat surfaces of the cheese lightly with flour.
- In a hot pan, sear the cheese on either side for 90 seconds.
- Arrange cheese on the plate.
- Add the strawberry, vinegar and water into the pan. Reduce until thick and syrupy.
- Drizzle gastrique over the salad.