- Prep Time : 45 min
- Cook Time : 5 min
- Ready Time : 50 min
- 100 grams all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- On a clean work surface, pour the flour and collect it into a tall mound.
- Make a depression in the center of the mound all the way down to the work surface.
- Crack the egg into a glass and check for blood spots. Pour the egg into the depression.
- With a fork, whisk the egg in a circular motion, incorporating flour into the mixture.
- When the egg is absorbed, continue to mix in the flour until the dough comes together.
- Knead the dough by hand for ten minutes, until dough is firm and smooth.
- Cover in plastic wrap and allow to relax for 30 minutes.
- Lightly flour a clean work surface.
- Roll out the dough to desired thickness.
- Cut the dough into desired pasta shapes.
- Boil pasta for 3-4 minutes until al dente.
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Sodium: 114mg
- Total Carbs: 38.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 8.3g