Skip to content
- 400 mililiters water
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 pinches citric acid separated
- Put the sugar, water and one pinch of citric acid into a small saucepan.
- Cook the sugar until the thermometer registers 102°C-106°C (215°F-222°F).
- Beat the egg whites on medium with a pinch of citric acid in a mixer until foamy.
- Pour the cooked sugar in a thin thread into the egg whites while continuing beating them at medium speed.
- Increase the mixer to maximum speed until stiff peaks form at the edge of the bowl.