These latkes are soft and sweet and melt in your mouth.
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 25 min
- Ready Time : 40 min
- 325 grams pumpkin small shred
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- canola or vegetable oil
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fry in medium high heat until browned on both sides.
Servings Per Recipe: 4 servings
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23.2g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Sodium: 41mg
- Total Carbs: 14g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 4.1g