- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 15 min
- Ready Time : 20 min
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 20 grams finely chopped parsley
- Combine salt, potato starch, eggs, parsley, and water in a bowl and mix until it forms a thin batter.
- Heat a medium skillet over a high flame.
- Pour 1/8 cup (30ml) of the batter into the center of the pan.
- Lift the pan and rotate it until the batter is spread as thinly as possible.
- As soon as the batter looks dry, flip the crepe.
- Cook for 10 seconds. Flip out of the pan onto a plate.
- Repeat until batter is finished.
- Working with one crepe at a time, place filling in a line in the center of the crepe.
- Fold over the left and right sides of the crepe.
- Fold the bottom part of the crepe up, then roll the crepe until the edge of the top crepe is underneath the roll.
Steamed matchstick vegetables
Sauteed mushrooms and leeks
Roasted julienne artichoke hearts
Fennel braised in white wine