- Ready Time : 0 min
- 6 whole chicken cutlets
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 honey
- 2 ginger crushed or grated
- 3 garlic crushed
- 1 star anise optional
1. Place ingredients in a small sauce pot. Heat over low heat for ten minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Discard star anise if used.
2. Place the marinade and chicken cutlets in a plastic freezer bag or container. Let the chicken cutlets marinate for four hours or overnight.
3. Grill the chicken cutlets over medium heat until cooked thoroughly. After one minute, brush once with the marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
4. Serve chicken with Asian Spiced Plum Chutney.