This is a quick throw-together side dish that tastes fresh and bright from the parsley yet earthy. Divide the recipe between two people to have enough to go over some tossed bitter greens as a filling lunch.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 5 min
- Ready Time : 10 min
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 whole grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 bunch parsley chopped
- 2 clove garlic sliced
1) Heat olive oil over medium heat.
2) Add garlic, tomatoes and parsley.
3) Toss 5 minutes until tomatoes begin cracking.
4) Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.