- Prep Time : 20 min
- Cook Time : 30 min
- Ready Time : 50 min
- 1.5 kilograms new potatoes
- 150 grams margarine or chicken fat
- 150 mililiters chicken stock
- 750 grams white cabbage shredded
- 1 bunch scallions diced
- salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and put in a large bowl
- Boil cabbage in seasoned water for 20 minutes or until the color starts to turn dark.
- Drain cabbage.
- Gently mash together potatoes, fat, stock, cabbage and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.