- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 55 min
- Ready Time : 1 hour, 5 min
- 375 grams all purpose flour
- 1 package baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 45 grams quick rolled oats
- 250 grams cherries pitted
- 100 grams dark brown sugar
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 125 mililiters almond milk
- 50 grams butter or margarine melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams rolled oats whole
- Heat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, oats, cherries, and both sugars in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Combine egg, milk, margarine, and vanilla in a smaller bowl. Whisk briefly to combine.
- Pour milk mixture into dry mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the loaf. Sprinkle with rolled oats.
- Cook for 55 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from loaf pan.
- Allow to cool before serving.