By using this simple recipe, you eliminate all of the things in the jar that you don't want: sugar, sugar, and of course, sugar.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 45 min
- Ready Time : 55 min
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 grams onion diced
- 4 clove garlic sliced
- 4 teaspoons thyme (1 tsp dry)
- 800 grams tomatoes chopped, fresh or canned
- salt to taste
1) Sweat onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent, 10 minutes.
2) Add thyme, cook 2 minutes.
3) Add tomatoes. Stir every few minutes for 30 minutes.
4) Season with salt to taste.