This recipe highlights the smooth, meaty texture of artichoke hearts. Substitute frozen hearts for fresh.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 10 min
- Ready Time : 15 min
- 5-6 whole artichoke hearts sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic crushed
- 2 cups white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch black pepper coarse
1) Preheat saute pan with oil and garlic over medium high heat
2) Add artichoke hearts, white wine and seasoning. Toss to combine with garlic. Stir frequently. Serve warm.