Bundt pan

Originally the trademark name of a tube pan with fluted sides, “Bundt pan” is now the general name of any of that style of cake pan. To prevent a cake from sticking to this pan, it’s extremely important that all the creases of the fluted sides are well greased before pouring in a batter.



Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.