- Prep Time : 20 min
- Cook Time : 60 min
- Ready Time : 1 hour, 20 min
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 250 grams onion chopped
- 100 grams celery diced
- 600 grams broccoli
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seed powder
- 3 liters light vegetable stock
- 250 grams white beans prepared
- salt and pepper
- Sweat onions, garlic and celery in vegetable oil.
- Saute broccoli for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add bay leaf, cayenne and coriander
- Add vegetable stock and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Reserve two ladles of beans and broccoli. Blend remaining soup until smooth.
- Return reserved mix to pot. Adjust with salt and pepper.