- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 25 min
- Ready Time : 35 min
- 2 liters water or stock
- 250 grams onions
- 4 clove garlic
- olive oil
- 2 whole chicken breast
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Start with prepared chicken soup or stock.
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add strips of chicken breast, 50 grams per person, and cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Add roughly chopped parsley, one bunch without stems per four people, and saute until soft, 5 minutes.
- Add chicken soup. Boil, reduce heat and cook for 5-7 more minutes.
- Crack eggs into a glass and check for blood spots. Using the ratio of 1 egg per two people, beat eggs in a bowl. Add eggs to soup in a thin stream while stirring back and forth.
- Season with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.