- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- Ready Time : 25 min
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 250 mililiters milk
- 100 grams chocolate chips optional
- oil for frying
- Heat pan or griddle with oil and butter
- Combine dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir.
- Add milk while stirring until batter is able to be poured.
- Stir for one more minute.
- Pour or spoon two tablespoons of batter onto the hot pan for each pancake.
- Let the pancakes cook until the bubbles in the center of the pancake pop and don't fill in with batter.
- Flip the pancakes and cook 30 seconds until finished.