This is a bright, lemony dressing that pairs well with leafy salads and sweeter vegetables, such as carrots.
- Ready Time : 0 min
- 120 mililiters olive oil
- 50 mililiters apple cider vinegar
- 50 mililiters lemon juice
- zest from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 poppy seeds toasted
- In a small pan, toast the poppy seeds until they just begin to smoke.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard and salt. Blend until creamy.
- Add poppy seeds to the dressing and stir to distribute.
- Chill for one hour.