Skip to content
- 1 whole salmon side
- 200 grams sugar
- 145 grams kosher salt
- 10 grams black pepper
- 20 grams coriander seed ground
- 2 bunches dill chopped
- Clean off and blot dry the salmon.
- Mix the salt, sugar and spices. Coat the salmon on both sides with the cure mixture.
- Coat the top of the salmon with chopped dill.
- Wrap the salmon thoroughly in plastic wrap.
- Place the salmon between two hard pans or boards.
- Weight the top pan. Refrigerate for four days.
- Pour off the liquid in the bottom pan every day.
- Unwrap the salmon. Scrape off the herbs and remaining cure.
- Serve thinly sliced.