Non-trans-fat version of the traditional favorite.
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- Ready Time : 40 min
- 400 mililiters oil
- 4 large eggs
- 300 grams white sugar
- 330 grams dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 780 grams all purpose flour
- 2 package baking soda
- 250 grams chocolate chips
- Beat the eggs, oil, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes on medium-high speed in your mixer. Batter will increase in volume.
- Reduce mixing speed to low. Add baking soda.
- Add flour one cup at a time until completely incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips until evenly distributed in the batter.
- Roll dough balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Allow enough room for cookies to spread.
- Bake at 160°C (325°F) for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Allow cookies to cool for a minute before removing them from the baking sheets. Cookies will be soft but will firm up slightly when cool.
The baking soda reacts with the acid in the brown sugar to create a chemical leavening effect.
Serving size for nutritional information is 4 cookies.
Servings Per Recipe: 6 dozens
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 26.7g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 172mg
- Total Carbs: 76.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 7g