This recipe makes a smooth chocolate frosting enough for a two-layer 22cm (8in) cake or a standard lasagna-sized pan 32cm x 23cm (9in x 13in), including licking the bowl.
- Ready Time : 0 min
- 200 grams butter sub: margarine
- 300 grams powdered sugar
- 100 grams cocoa powder
- 100 mililiters cream sub: soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Heat cream. Mix cocoa into cream. Set aside.
2) Cream butter in mixer using paddle attachment.
3) Reduce mixer speed to slow. Incorporate powdered sugar slowly.
4) Incorporate cocoa slowly. Add vanilla.
5) Increase mixer to high and blend until thoroughly mixed.