- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 25 min
- Ready Time : 40 min
- 500 grams cherries stemmed and pitted
- 200 mililiters soy milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 300 mililiters moscato wine
- Add cherries, soy milk, salt and cornstarch to a sauce pot. Cook over medium heat for five to ten minutes until thickened slightly.
- Puree mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add moscato wine and mix until incorporated.
- Chill completely in refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Garnish with a dollop of Lemon Curd and fresh pitted cherries.