Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 200 grams celery diced
- 200 grams green bell pepper diced
- 200 grams onion diced
- 400 grams cubed tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 20 grams cilantro
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add oil and onion. Cook for 5 minutes until onion begins to soften.
- Add celery and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from fire. Transfer vegetables to a heatproof bowl.
- Add tomatoes, hot sauce and cilantro to vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve at room temperature.