500-600g pumpkin, cubed
3 c. water
1 c. sweet white wine
3 packets Splenda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cardamom
2 containers leben soft cheese
Equipment: immersion blender
1) Put the pumkin and water in a 4qt. stock pot. Cook covered, 45-60 minutes until pumpkin is soft
2) Use an immersion blender or standard blender to puree pumpkin and remaining water until smooth.
3) Add sweetener, cinnamon and cardamom. Pulse until incorporated.
4) Chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
5) Layer pumpkin and cheese in parfait glasses with a soup spoon. Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Substitute non-fat chocolate pudding for leben.
Substitute sweet diet yogurt for leben
Substitute sweetened low-fat whipped cream for leben.